Went Table-Tennis today,
the glitters were so irritating, but its okay(:
Our bats were super shiny & glittering under the lights.
Oh well, payed Gina today, for the two tickets,
Me & my beloved best friend :D
She asked Teckquan to call me
& he shouted like my brother, their voice are the same.
urgh urgh, so so so bluck! they give me the creeps.
went tmart during break :D
i bought Blue Coral Ice blended (:
I love Blue Coral!
I was late for table-tennis today,
much thanks to my brother.
he couldn't find his glasses,
he was that blur as he was the one leaving in on the sofa.
urgh! caused me 20 mins late.
& the bus came late :/
& he tricked me by alighting one stop earlier.
& we ran all the way to school.
I could have killed him!
& he and Harris were talking about heads -.-
we rushed into the hall, so malu.
Took bus 12 back home,
brother left to tmart with Harris & Runping i think?
saw them together.
I went the 7-11 near my house.
The uncle was super kind :D
I bought this Vanhouten chocolate.
& & weirdest thing was, i decided to buy it for my sister.
was has gotten into me? i was never that kind:/
wahahah :D but i simply bought it(:
she's gonna love me more :/ (just kidding)
reached home, now, i'm blogging.
I've got nothing better to do.
done all my holiday homework.
studied in the morning, watched tv.
& now, here i am.
I'm like so into Paul Frank now.
& so i wanna buy lots of things, because of that brand:/
yeah, tomorrow's 6 june.
& I'm meeting all my close friends :D
oh my goodness, i doubt i would be able to sleep tonight.
its like, close friends??!!
but yvette can't make it! urgh.
so, its left with-
dom,gor,ch,xuan,me & shan.
wahahhaha :D 6 out of 7.
wanna watch She's The Man.
but i feel like watching The Omen.
i know its a horror show,but with my close friends.
it should be alright :D
tomorrow's the school combine concert.
& i totally have no idea what to wear.
i guess i'm simply gonna dress normally.
since its like only 1 hour plus?
sadly my brother isn't going.
he said he has a date :/
to Escape Theme Park.
wanted to go there too, but its ch's birthday.
he would rather catch a movie.
I love Ronan Keating's songs now.
They are nice & meaningful :D
okay, its 6.11 already.
i shall end it here.
Goodbye 5th June.